Tuesday, November 13, 2012

WEEK 37 -PC Challenge GREECE

Well as the saying goes better late than never- This card was completed  before all the deaths & tragedies in my family BUT I never had the chance to post it until Now!

In Greece we find Melite writing back to Alexander to see if he is okay- Since he recently was  injured  while looking for "Reuben". Melite decides to  return to her homeland  of  Greece-[ Melite lives on Peloponnese, a small   island off the mainland].She  goes on  holiday in Santorini, Greece; and visits the Theotokas Church  (depicted on front of card).

FRONT of Card
Front of card colored with Polychromas colored pencils.
This view is a well photographed location in Greece.
 
 
BACK of Card
Correspondence:
"Alexander,
    Went back home to Greece-side trip to Santorini Theotokas Church.
Since we did not see each other in Egypt ,
I hope this means your injuries are healing...
I miss you so much- I can not stop thinking about you-
Even though we met each other once in Austria, My Heart
skips a beat every day when we do not hear from you.
Please write me soon so I know you're okay.
 My Love Always ,
Melite"
 
 
PAGE in Book
Greek images of ancient famous people from Greece.
Main image is an ancient map of Peloponnese  from 1654 atlas.
 
 
COMPLETED Page in Book
 
Please enjoy the continuing Love Story of
Melite & Alexander.
 
Fotojoy/ Joyce A.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment