Tuesday, January 17, 2012

ARTIST of the WEEK...

First of All I would like  to Thank All of my great ARTISTIC FRIENDS that have greatly influenced my life these last few years.
        " LAUREL from NJ"

This last weekend I had the great Honour of being named   the "ARTIST of the WEEK" by a very well known You Tube artist called Scotia9338  aka Laurel(http://www.youtube.com/user/scotia9338) . Laurel has posted well over 170 You Tube videos, as well  she does  weekly U-stream classes(http://www.ustream.tv/channel/laurelfromnj), maintains a blog (http://paperandscissorsrock-laurel.blogspot.com/), is a member of the Lindy Stamp Design team, and she works full time. How she finds the time do to all this is simply Amazing!

 I have always dreamt of making friends that share my Love of the multi- faceted world of art! It has been a honor  to personally meet a few of these talented artists in the last year (our shopping trip/s will be long remembered!). Mostly I  must say the 'artist community ' has truly blessed me by sharing their wonderful talent on blogs, You Tube , U-stream and other online classes. It has been a long process for me to realize I am an ARTIST - Because of the support of   my new 'Art  Friends'  I have started  to share my art endeavors ~ so check back frequently to see what's new in my
                                            "Arty  Delightful World".

So the bottom of my Heart ~Thank You Laurel and the art community  for supporting 'My Love' of  art.

                                    Joyce aka Fotojoy

2 comments:

  1. Yea Jenny she is amazing - I could wrote for hours about all the wonderful things Laurel does behind the scenes that most people don't know about -But I was posting this rather late~so I cut it down.
    Take care,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete