Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Little Weekend Arting

So while waiting for the next Darcy Postcard Challenge location to be announced - I decided to keep my creative  juices flowing. Last weekend I had dug out my watercolors for my postcard; so I felt inspired  to do some more watercolors. The Midwest has been extremely cold lately  and I needed to be warmed up.  I thought of two happy things I like to see in the summer - flowers & hummingbirds . Which resulted in  this colorful little guy ( by the way it's still cold here!) and I must say I think he is adorable.

                   P.S. he started out as a stencil-Remember art is all around us
                                    ~Just look for it!

****************************************************************

Once I finished the watercolor from above I ventured into a new medium for me -the world of ATC's- Recently I have received a few of these and found the scale to be intriguing. I usually work in a much larger scale (tags and journal sized mostly), so one that is always looking for a challenge; I jumped straight into the pot and made a couple ATC's
                                    I think I may be hooked on these...


                        Hope everyone Had a great weekend creating!!

                                               Fotojoy / aka Joyce
                                  
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment